Low-cost access control and/or attendance system.
- External or internal installation (with only the reader on the outside).
- 448 Users
- 5733 most recent accesses. Auto-truncates oldest accesses to make room for newer ones.
- 1020 time zone entries (254 zones). Very flexible scheduling for any conceivable day-of-week and time combinations.
- Ethernet connectivity (optionally, RS-232 instead of Ethernet).
- View log for certain people and/or certain periods.
- The "WHO's in" list lets you view which users are currently logged-in.
- The "LAST" list shows last actions for each user.
- Keep entry / exit or both open continuously (e.g., garages during rush hours) while registering access.
- Dual-strike capability makes it suitable for garage or similar installations where there may be two lanes to control (e.g., barriers), one for entry and one for exit.
- Optional automatic 'rush-hour' enabling of the barriers without disabling user logging.
- Option to block user entries when no 'boss' is in.
For additional information, please read the brochure and/or User Manual, or contact us.
Design and Development of Electronics and Software Systems